What we can trace leaks on?
- Leaking central heating pipe work or boiler issues
- Leaking hot or cold water pipes
- Leaking bathroom facilities
- Leaking external incoming water supplies
- Rising damp
- Ingression of rain water
Non-invasive leak detection
- Have water damage to floor coverings, ceilings or walls?
- A spinning water meter but nothing in use within the house or a high-water bill?
- Loft tanks constantly running?
- Combination boiler losing pressure?
- Is your plumber / builder scratching their heads and you’re worried that everything must be excavated or taken out to locate the cause?
Then we can help by locating the cause of the above issues without causing any damage until the source of the damage / leak is exposed and ready for repair.
9 times out of ten we only need to remove 1-2 floor tiles or floor boards to access a leak under a floor and make a repair which saves a lot of disruption and excess damage / mess.
Using the highest tech equipment of thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, endoscopes, ground micro phones and tracer gases and dyes, we can locate your leak or the source of damage, even if any issue with rainwater ingression or rising damp is apparent. This can be identified by taking plaster / concrete samples to carry out a salt test.
We offer a full service of locating the leak, making access / excavating of the leak, repairing the leak and completing a fully detailed insurance company recognised report. The report covers all damage caused by the leak how we found the leak and the access work which was required to repair the leak. The report also includes full advisories of works required to remedy the damage and the dampness still present, if any.