Fire insurance claims - commercial or residential buildings
Following a fire in your home, you will have to make several critical decisions and each one will have a direct impact on the outcome of your insurance claim. Using our company to advise and guide you can make a difference to the outcome of your claim. Ins Property Claims team of loss assessors will take over the management of your claim and place you back in control of what is happening to your home and property. They’ll prepare your claim, oversee works to your property, negotiate with your insurance company and ensure you are kept up to date and receive exactly what you are entitled to.
Ins Property Clams Ltd will take over everything, so you can focus on getting your lives back on track.
- Arrange suitable alternative accommodation to get you and your family re-housed quickly.
- Supervise emergency works to protect your home.
- Uncover the full extent of damage to your property, including smoke, fire and water damage to ensure nothing remains hidden.
- Compile your buildings, contents and alternative accommodation claims to ensure you receive everything you’re entitled to.
- Deal with your insurance company and their loss adjuster, respond to all telephone calls and letters and attend all meetings.
- Negotiate the type of settlement you require.
- Help you choose specialist independent surveyors.
- Oversee the surveyor during the preparation of the scope of works and specification and to ensure your interests are always protected and that nothing is missed out during this process.
- Give you control over the colour and standard of fixtures and fittings, so that your home returned to its pre-incident condition.